Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is Photo Stream taking up space on my iPhone? I don't even use Photo Stream?

I was just going through my pictures, seeing how much room they're taking up on my phone, ect. when I notice Photo Stream is taking up space on my phone. I don't use Photo Stream... As far as I know. It says it using 3.9 KB, but I have no idea where that number is coming from. How can I view what's taking up that space, if it's possible?

iPhone 5, iOS 7.1, White, 16 GB

Posted on Apr 6, 2014 8:00 PM

5 replies

Apr 7, 2014 6:08 AM in response to randers4

User uploaded file

This is what I mean. I'm seeing the 3.9 KB usage for Photo Stream under General>UIsage>Photos and Camera, nothing to do with the storage on iCloud and I have Photo Stream and everything to do with iCloud and photo sharing off. However, I may have had Photo Stream on before for a few weeks before I turned it off long ago. Could that data/used space just be a few photos that were once in Photo Stream before I turned it off if I've had it on before?

Why is Photo Stream taking up space on my iPhone? I don't even use Photo Stream?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.