Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 5s won't sync to iTunes!

My iPhone will not sync with iTunes with any of the methods. I have only had this problem since the new ios 7.1 update and since i've updated my iTunes to the latest update. I've hooked up my iPhone to my computer via cable (yes it is the official apple lightning cable and it works fine) and my computer recognizes it, but iTunes doesn't change a single bit. I've tried doing the Wi-Fi sync which has previously worked just fine. I hooked up my iPhone to power and tried Wi-Fi synce but it is grayed out. I've redownloaded iTunes before and I found something peculiar when uninstalling. I don't exactly remember what it said but it said something was installed incorrectly and it was something that had to do with syncing. Please help someone, this is preventing me from putting songs on my iPhone! Thanks in advance 😀

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.1

Posted on Apr 6, 2014 8:48 PM

1 reply

iPhone 5s won't sync to iTunes!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.