Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

2/3 of my Pre-Orders won't download?

I Pre-ordered One Directions MM album when it was coming out, got the email to say it had been released, but it wouldn't let me download it, with the price ticket showing up again. I then Pre-ordered 5SOS' EP and got the email, and downloaded it with no issues. I then pre-ordered a book and got the email today saying i could download it and now i'm having the same issue with the 1D album, where i can't download it and it won't even let me repurchase..

I've tried all the advice i've found so far on here and nothings working, i've tried downloading onto my MacBook Pro, iPad and iPhone and nothing... so i'm sitting here $30 out of pocket with no album or book.

please help me..

Posted on Apr 6, 2014 8:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 9, 2014 8:55 AM

Hello Cianahh,

You may need to report the issue to the folks in our iTunes Store. The following article details this process.

How to report an issue with your iTunes Store, App Store, Mac App Store, or iBooks Store purchase

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1933

Cheers,

Allen

5 replies

Apr 25, 2014 4:34 AM in response to CarlAVII

Thanks for that Allen 🙂, I followed those steps.. however I Cant find my receipts in my email. I searched everywhere, i've only been able to find the pre-order notices saying that the items were available for download.. where can i go from here? I'm guessing nowhere..

As for payment methods etc, It let me pay for the book 2x after, the money is missing/deducted from my itunes credit, but again, no receipts, inc in junk mail. Its really frustrating..

2/3 of my Pre-Orders won't download?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.