Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can I restore icloud from a different point

I was having a lot of issues with my iphone, so Apple gave me a brand new phone. I had everything saved on icloud from my original phone. I hit the sync button to restore all of the information from my computer, onto the new phone. I realized that the mail/ notes/reminders was not clicked to on, right after I hit the sync button. I panicked try to stop the sync, but it was too late. I am now worried that there is a new restore point, and important mail, notes, and reminders that I had are now lost. I am wondering if the information that I had once stored, that including all information from notes, reminders, and mail, may still be available to me, since they were once fully saved, and if there is a way to seek and earlier restore point. I did not expect at all, that the mail/notes/reminders button would be turned to off, during the full sync, when everything else was automatically set to on. I could go back and make all new notes again, but if somebody out there is savvy, and can think of a way to find this once stored information, I would love your advice. Take care, and all the best to you!!! Thanks. Rob

iPhone 4, iOS 7.1, earlier restore points icloud

Posted on Apr 6, 2014 10:47 PM

There are no replies.

can I restore icloud from a different point

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.