Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sir i am buying an iphone 5 thel locked with icloud how to remove, Sir i am buying an iphone 5 thel locked with icloud how to remove

Hi Sir/madam

i have an iphone 5 imie matched boxx. i am buy from abroad now i am rcved i check my iphone thel lock with icloud id . wht i am doing tell me have any 😕 idea about how to solve.

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.2

Posted on Apr 7, 2014 1:50 AM

1 reply

Apr 9, 2014 6:31 AM in response to crazier apple

Hello, crazier apple.

Thank you for visiting Apple Support Communities.

I believe you are asking about the new Activation Lock feature and you are trying to disable this so you can activate your device. The attached article will provide more information regarding this feature and the steps that need to be processed.

Find My iPhone Activation Lock: Removing a device from a previous owner’s account

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS4515

Cheers,

Jason H.

Sir i am buying an iphone 5 thel locked with icloud how to remove, Sir i am buying an iphone 5 thel locked with icloud how to remove

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.