Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Macbook error message continues to display ''com.wondershare.mobilegodaemon'' in console

Hi guys,

I have not completed a full backup for 6months as I've been away. Im on Maverick and originally had SL shipped with my MB Pro. I suspect its a combination of the OS upgrades + no back up for ages that Time Machine is being shall we say, sluggish!! It essentialy gets stuck in the 'preparing backup' stage for hours on end!

That issue brought to my attention that I should look at the console to see what is going on behind the scenes. Then I noticed a continual repeat of this message below, to do with ''com.wondershare.mobilegodaemon''.

User uploaded file

The 'job' keeps failing and its repeating forever. Now I dont have a safari extension of mobile go or an application anymore. I deleted it ages ago but did use it at some point.

A spotlight search reveals no file relating to mobile go or wondershare??

Any ideas on how I can get this deleted/my system to recognise I dont have this software anymore? Or should I be more worried?

Thanks in advance

TJ

MacBook Pro (13-inch Early 2011), OS X Mavericks (10.9.2)

Posted on Apr 7, 2014 3:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 7, 2014 4:44 AM

You can likely stop the mesaages by removing com.wondershare.mobilegodaemon

from the launchagents folder for your account.

Copy the line below, including the initial ~

Use Finder - Go menu - Go to Folder & paste it in, then press the Go button.

~/Library/LaunchAgents

This won't remove any other part of their software, so you should ask the developer for full removal instructions. Failing that, FindAnyFile may prove useful in locating other files.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 7, 2014 4:44 AM in response to thejenandterryshow

You can likely stop the mesaages by removing com.wondershare.mobilegodaemon

from the launchagents folder for your account.

Copy the line below, including the initial ~

Use Finder - Go menu - Go to Folder & paste it in, then press the Go button.

~/Library/LaunchAgents

This won't remove any other part of their software, so you should ask the developer for full removal instructions. Failing that, FindAnyFile may prove useful in locating other files.

Macbook error message continues to display ''com.wondershare.mobilegodaemon'' in console

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.