Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to restore purchased album from iTunes

I use iOS 7.1 in my 4s and 3 days ago Music app keep on freezing. Yesterday, after I hard-reset the phone (sleep & home button pressed together), all music is gone. It appeared like I need to download again from iTunes. But today, it's all gone. No list of previous downloaded songs.

I did nothing to change the settings.

Music app settings already set to show all music.

Anyone experience this?

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.1

Posted on Apr 7, 2014 3:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 7, 2014 4:06 AM

Does music show as a category in the Purchased tab in the iTunes store app on your phone (music can't be redownloaded in all countries) ? If it does but your purchases don't show (and you haven't changed countries since buying it) then try logging out of your account by tapping on your id at the bottom of the Music tab in the iTunes store app and then log back in and see if they then show in the Purchased tab for redownloading.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 7, 2014 4:06 AM in response to nadeshikona

Does music show as a category in the Purchased tab in the iTunes store app on your phone (music can't be redownloaded in all countries) ? If it does but your purchases don't show (and you haven't changed countries since buying it) then try logging out of your account by tapping on your id at the bottom of the Music tab in the iTunes store app and then log back in and see if they then show in the Purchased tab for redownloading.

How to restore purchased album from iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.