Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Your current Apple ID is not eligible for using Apple Deployment Programs. In order to access Apple Deployment Programs

Why is my apple ID not eligible for the apple deployment program. It is the administrator apple account i have used for the VPP??

Thanks

Posted on Apr 7, 2014 5:57 AM

6 replies

Oct 15, 2015 7:40 AM in response to henri1fromfaa'a

https://deploy.apple.com/qforms/open/register/index/avs

You have to create a new Apple ID for DEP purposes, you cannot use an exisiting Apple ID (a pain I know but thats the rules.) Also, from time to time you will have to agree to new Terms and Conditions. If you do not your DEP services may stop working until the new terms are agreed to (you will get an email when terms are changed)

Jul 27, 2016 3:36 PM in response to it admins

I know this has been done for a while but I hope someone can help me. I have been using the Apple Deployment Program since 2014. I have been using the certificate in Meraki and it has been working great. However, the certificate expired and when I came into renew the certificate it won't let me. It keeps saying

"Your current Apple ID is not eligible for using Apple Deployment Programs. In order to access Apple Deployment Programs"

even thought I have used it in the past. Why would this be happening and how can I fix this? I have a lot of devices that are using this certificate and won't be easy to change apple id's.

Your current Apple ID is not eligible for using Apple Deployment Programs. In order to access Apple Deployment Programs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.