Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Crisp to Blurry iPhoto pictures

When I import photos from my iPhone5 to iPhoto, the pictures are crisp for a millisecond then become more blurry. This has been a consistent problem for the past few months, but did not occur until I (against my will) upgraded to OS 10.7.5.

I have also seen numerous other posts in various forums describing the same problem, with no solution. It is ridiculous. The camera is clearly taking higher-quality pictures, iPhoto is clearly uploading it correctly, if only for less than a second. I'm getting afraid to delete photos from my phone because I don't know how to fix this problem and I don't want to lose their higher quality.

Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Apr 7, 2014 8:23 AM

1 reply

Apr 7, 2014 8:38 AM in response to R@v3n

1 - you are not changing the photos - u are only seeing a display of the photo so do not worry about damage to anyhing

2 - if you change the size of the display slightly it clears up

3 - if you expect action you need to report to Apple - this is strictly a volenteer user to user forum - iPhto menu ==> provide iPhoto feedback

LN

Crisp to Blurry iPhoto pictures

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.