You're OK for everything except RAM. You need at least 4 GB.
Here's the FAQ from Apple:
OS X Mavericks: System Requirements
Learn about the system requirements for OS X Mavericks
To install Mavericks, you need one of these Macs:
- iMac (Mid-2007 or later)
- MacBook (13-inch Aluminum, Late 2008), (13-inch, Early 2009 or later)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid-2009 or later),
- MacBook Pro (15-inch or 17-inch, Mid/Late 2007 or later)
- MacBook Air (Late 2008 or later)
- Mac mini (Early 2009 or later)
- Mac Pro (Early 2008 or later)
- Xserve (Early 2009)
Your Mac also needs:
- OS X Mountain Lion, Lion, or Snow Leopard v10.6.8 already installed
- 2 GB or more of memory
- 8 GB or more of available space
Check that your computer is compatible with Mountain Lion/Mavericks.
To check the model number hold down the option/alt key, go to the Apple menu and select System Information.
- MacBook (Late 2008 Aluminum, or Early 2009 or newer) model number 5,1 or higher
- MacBook Pro (Mid/Late 2007 or newer) model number 3,1 or higher