Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

refurbished class b and c

i'm wondering the difference between refurbished class b and c i'm thinking of buying a i pad and wondering how big if any difference that means

Posted on Apr 7, 2014 12:38 PM

8 replies

Apr 7, 2014 2:55 PM in response to Davie9876

Davie9876 wrote:

its from a bulk selling wharehouse i was thinking of buying some and thats a rateing they use they claim to be linked with best buy but not sure about the whole deal

Don't buy them if you expect to be able to get support from Apple should anything go wrong with them unless you can get a guarantee from the seller that all they've done is cleaning and reinstalling iOS. If anyone attempts any sort of internal service, such as replacing the battery. that will void any support from Apple.

I agree with Bob. Buy refurbished products only from Apple themselves.

Regards.

Apr 7, 2014 4:47 PM in response to Davie9876

I know this has been answered for you but I read it because I had never heard of 'classes' of refurbed Apple products.

As others have said, only buy Apple refurbed products from the online only Apple certified refurbished store. Each Apple ipad comes with a brand new front and back cover, a brand new battery and a full one year warranty including 90 days of free phone support. They come in a white ipad box with the needed cables for charging. And you can be guaranteed that they have been thoroughly checked out. Shipping is free. They come and go on the site so when you see what you want, buy it. (You also have the two week return policy on your side.)

No other store I have ever heard of gives you this and you'll never have to worry about it being 'locked' because you bought it from a sight that doesn't actually 'refurbish' them before resale.

We have them and they have been great!

Hope this helps.

refurbished class b and c

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.