Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Transfering photos?

How do I find the photo button in Itunes to transfer photos as shown in help?

The last item is playlists.

iPod touch, iOS 7.1

Posted on Apr 7, 2014 1:07 PM

4 replies

Apr 7, 2014 2:51 PM in response to AndrewHR

Your iPad is connected to your computer, and it's recognised by your computer's iTunes and you've selected it on it ?

I have the left-hand sidebar showing on my iTunes (option-command-S on a Mac, control-S on a PC) as I find that easier to navigate. I then select the iPad 'device' on that sidebar, and across the right-hand side of the screen are a series of tabs, one for each content type - the last one should be Photos

User uploaded file

Without the sidebar, with the iPad connected you need to select the iPad device towards the top right of the iTunes screen, and you should then see similar tabs across the screen as above, with Photos being the penultimate one.

You will need to sync all the photos that you want on the iPad together in one go as only the most recent photo sync remains on the iPad - synced photos can't be deleted directly on the iPad, instead they are deleted by not including them in the next photo sync.

Apr 8, 2014 1:28 AM in response to King_Penguin

The problem is that the bar shown in your reply does not appear. When I start, an icon for ipod appears top right but if I click on this the icon disappears and nothing else happens. The only options I get are Songs Playlists etc.

I have tried Ctl S without success and tried all the options Files etc to make the toolbar ( Summary to Photos )appear!.

Apr 8, 2014 1:38 AM in response to AndrewHR

Which part of the icon are you clicking on ? If you are clicking on the icon to the right of the device's name (the triangle with the line beneath it) then that is the 'eject' button, you need to click on the name of the device e.g. I would like on 'iPad' below :

User uploaded file

And I then see the following, with different tabs for each type of content that I can sync to it, including a Photos tab

User uploaded file

Transfering photos?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.