Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i cancelled my debit card that is associated with my itunes account but now i cant download my purchases and tells me payment information is incorrect. On top of that i cant not see the "none" option while editing billing information

cancelled debit card associated with my itunes account, recently redeemed a $50 gift card and used about $40 halfway through downloading the purchases a message appeared saying incorrect payment information. I all the purchases can be downloaded for free but it asks me to sign in and i hit the sane wall saying payment information is incorrect. i tried removing cancelled debit card from billing information but i can not find the "none" option when i click edit. any help would be appreciated.

Posted on Apr 7, 2014 3:37 PM

1 reply

i cancelled my debit card that is associated with my itunes account but now i cant download my purchases and tells me payment information is incorrect. On top of that i cant not see the "none" option while editing billing information

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.