It sounds like your Wi-Fi network is dropping on on your phone at around the same time every night. I recommend these steps to troubleshoot that Wi-Fi connection and network settings:
iOS: Troubleshooting Wi-Fi networks and connections
- Restart your iOS device.
- Tap Settings > Wi-Fi and locate the Wi-Fi network to which you're connected.
- Tap and Forget this Network.
- Try to connect to your desired Wi-Fi network.
Note: You may need to enter your Wi-Fi password again if your network requires one.
- Turn your Wi-Fi router off and on2. If your ISP also provides cable or phone service, check with them before attempting this step to avoid interruption of service.
- Update your device to the latest version of software.
- Update your Wi-Fi router to the latest firmware2. For AirPort Base Stations, install updates using the AirPort Utility.
- Reset network settings by tapping Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. Note: This will reset all network settings including
- previously connected Wi-Fi networks and passwords
- recently used Bluetooth accessories
- VPN and APN settings
Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.