It sounds like you are able to connect to the Wi-Fi network but cannot access the internet. I recommend these troubleshooting steps from the article named:
iOS: Troubleshooting Wi-Fi networks and connections
- Restart your iOS device.
- Tap Settings > Wi-Fi and locate the Wi-Fi network to which you're connected.
- Tap and Forget this Network.
- Try to connect to your desired Wi-Fi network.
Note: You may need to enter your Wi-Fi password again if your network requires one.
- Turn your Wi-Fi router off and on2. If your ISP also provides cable or phone service, check with them before attempting this step to avoid interruption of service.
- Update your device to the latest version of software.
- Update your Wi-Fi router to the latest firmware2. For AirPort Base Stations, install updates using the AirPort Utility.
- If you're using a public or commercial network, you may need to log in or subscribe.
- Check to see if you have a self-assigned IP address:
- Tap Settings > Wi-Fi and locate the Wi-Fi network to which you're connected and tap .
- If your IP address is 169.254.xxx.xxx, you may not be able to access the Internet.
- If you do not have a self-assigned IP address, see if other Wi-Fi devices on your network have Internet access.
- If they do not, consult with your network administrator or ISP for further assistance.
- If they do, reset network settings on your device by tapping Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. Note: This will reset all network settings including:
- previously connected Wi-Fi networks and passwords
- recently used Bluetooth accessories
- VPN and APN settings
Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.