Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Email account recovery information

Hi I have been trying to change this apple account's email to the email that I actually use but apparently that email already has an iTunes account I do not know the password when asking for email verification I do not recieve an email, ever nor do any other accounts that I have I also can not answer the security question because I only have the choice of entering my birth date which says is incorrect I think I must have made an account but then not filled inthe information or verified it? How can I get Apple to reset my password or just close the account which is all I want to do anyway I don't use the email account that this Apple account is under I can not log into it I do not want it to get hacked and them have access to this

I also could not find an appropriate category for this question so I just clicked iTunes store

Posted on Apr 8, 2014 12:14 AM

1 reply

Email account recovery information

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.