Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hey, iPhoto Spinnt

iPhoto scmeist bei mir alle Bilder durcheinander, in den verschiedenen Alben jeweils, D.h ich hatte eine reienfolge der bilder (geordnet) gemacht, nun wie immer möchte ich mir mal die ganzen bilder in der reihenfolge anschauen aber da fällt mir auf das die bilder nicht mehr rihtig sortiert waren, das habe ich daran erkannt weil ich kleine folien zwischen den bildern hatte mit einem kleinen text jeweils, nun weis ich nicht wie ich die bilder wieder in die folgende reihen flolge bekomme.

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Apr 8, 2014 7:19 AM

1 reply

Apr 8, 2014 8:34 AM in response to leonbrans

Google translation

Hey, iPhoto Weaves

iPhoto scmeist with me all the photos from each other, in different albums each, I Ie had a numerical order of pictures (ordered) made​​, now as always, I would like to me once but all the images in the sequence shown as no longer strikes me that the pictures were sorted rihtig that I recognized it because I had small sheets between the images with a little text each, now I do not know how I the pictures again in the following flolge rows get.

Sorry but this did not translate well

Please try again - be sure to use common words and verify that they are spelled correctly

And include details like the version of iPhoto and verify that you have OS X 10.7.5 as you state - plus any recent changes and any error messages

LN

LN

Hey, iPhoto Spinnt

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.