Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My phone has recently had some software issues, the screen will not slide to unlock and flashes white. My phones screen has been smashed for 5 months and it was working fine, Will apple replace it?

My phone has recently had some software issues, the screen will not slide to unlock and flashes white. My phones screen has been cracked for 5 months and it was working fine, And I am unable to turn it off as my lock button is broke, this happened long after the screen cracked and I did not want to get it fixed as it would cancel my warranty. Will apple replace it?

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.6

Posted on Apr 8, 2014 10:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 8, 2014 10:58 AM

That's not a "software" issue. Your phone is broken. Apple will be happy to replace the device for $269 so long as it hasn't been opened or modified by an unauthorized party.

1 reply

My phone has recently had some software issues, the screen will not slide to unlock and flashes white. My phones screen has been smashed for 5 months and it was working fine, Will apple replace it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.