Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my HP C4200 all-in-one printer quit printing. The printer works ok on my other pc. I get the message "looking for printer" and "printer off line"

My first time trying to ask a question in this discussion community and all the system is doing is running me around and around. It is so frustrating! Please try to improve the steps. It's like being on a merry-go-round that you can't get off of!

Posted on Apr 8, 2014 12:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 8, 2014 6:13 PM

Snow Leopard & Lion Printer solutions and suggestions.

Printer troubleshooting for AirPort Base Stations and Time Capsule

Gutenprint and Gimp-Print for Mac OS X (10.2 and later)

needlebender wrote:

Please try to improve the steps.

You are not talking to Apple. Post your suggestions Product Feedback website. These are user-to-user forums where everyday folk post "technical" questions and offer answers to each other voluntarily.

User uploaded file

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 8, 2014 6:13 PM in response to needlebender

Snow Leopard & Lion Printer solutions and suggestions.

Printer troubleshooting for AirPort Base Stations and Time Capsule

Gutenprint and Gimp-Print for Mac OS X (10.2 and later)

needlebender wrote:

Please try to improve the steps.

You are not talking to Apple. Post your suggestions Product Feedback website. These are user-to-user forums where everyday folk post "technical" questions and offer answers to each other voluntarily.

User uploaded file

Apr 9, 2014 12:07 PM in response to CMCSK

This "new to computers" guy was having a hard time getting around in the system and got a little frustrated. As far as I got with technology in high school, when I graduated in 1961, was 55 WPM in typing class. But hey, I did get some help by reading others problems. I uninstalled the printer and then reinstalled it and that did it. Please accept my apology for losing my cool,and I hope you have a blessed day.

my HP C4200 all-in-one printer quit printing. The printer works ok on my other pc. I get the message "looking for printer" and "printer off line"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.