Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can only stream certain pbs programs, why?

When i started using Apple TV I could down load every PSB program in the app. Now I can only down load certin programs. Most of the NOVA shows just sit there with the apple wheel going around and around and around. Is there something I can do? Is there a way to contact PBS? Thanks.

Apple TV, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Apr 8, 2014 1:25 PM

1 reply

Apr 10, 2014 12:43 PM in response to carla40

Hello Carla,

Thank you for the details of the issue you are experiencing with PBS on your Apple TV. I recommend the following steps:

If you have playback issues with a content provider's services

In most cases, you can isolate playback issues to your home network, your broadband connection, or a possible outage with a content provider. To see if your issue is affecting multiple services or a specific content provider, try another service. For example, play a movie trailer from the main menu.

• If the issue is affecting multiple services on your Apple TV, see how to troubleshoot playback performance.
  • If the issue is affecting a single content provider on your Apple TV, restart your Apple TV by going to Settings > General > Restart. If the issue continues, you might need to contact the content provider.

Apple TV: Troubleshooting third-party content providers

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS5374

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Best,

Sheila M.

I can only stream certain pbs programs, why?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.