Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

wrong ID

I have been having problems with iCloud for the longest time. I changed my appleID months ago, and that was applied to my itunes and icloud accounts--when I log into icloud on my mac, I can do so with the updated/correct apple ID. I cant on my iphone or iPad though. I also can't accept the new terms and conditions. The only apple ID that I get prompted to log in with is the old one, and I cant go in on any field and put the correct Apple ID in. This has been going on for months and I thought it would be fixed when I got a new iphone, but i'm still having the problem on my device. I've tried that "Find my friends" fix a lot of people were able to use, and that did not work for me.

Help!

iPhone 5c, iOS 7.1

Posted on Apr 8, 2014 2:09 PM

1 reply

wrong ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.