Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

delted stuff on ipod

i use phoneclean for my iphone and ipod and last night i did my phone and nothing was delted everything is normal and stuff but when i did it today stuff was delted from my ipod. when i mean stuff i mean pics and music ..well i use itube for music so yeah all the data from itube was gone. phoneclean said it was backing it up which was fine to me bc i havent downlaoded anything else onto my ipod from the last time i bscked it up to my laptop. so is there a way to get all that data back bc i go on itunes and there is no data like i have a lot of free space keft onto my ipod and it wasnt like that before i used phoneclean. i dont want to have to take it to an apple store. and also what does it mean when it says "recover from backup" like i cant delte anything bc i dont hav pics so does that mean i can get all my data back if i "recver from backup"

iPod touch (4th generation)

Posted on Apr 8, 2014 3:13 PM

1 reply

Apr 8, 2014 3:17 PM in response to jherdezx5

wait nevermind i dont need help anymore i found out a solution so i will share for anyone who had my problem ok here we go. so if you use phoneclean it will ask you to back you stuff up in phoneclean not itunes so you go to retore when you plug in your phine or ipod and you click on the one that you want to restore and it should give you everything you lost idk if this made sense im excited to have my stuff back so all my thoughts are verywhere ok bye

delted stuff on ipod

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.