Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bookmarks disappear every time I log on.

Every time I boot up I lose all of the bookmarks that I created previously. I have tried to turn off iCloud through System Preferences, then shutdown, restart and turn it back on as has been suggested but this does not work for me. I also have a new problem with iCloud that I cannot sign into it with my Apple ID and password. The message "Enter password to continue using iCloud" remains when I enter my Apple ID password and hit enter. All of the options for the various applications, documents, photos, etc. are greyed out and I can't check these. Frustrating! Does anyone know a fix for these 2 issues?

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Mavericks (10.9.2)

Posted on Apr 8, 2014 5:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 8, 2014 5:35 PM

Rich ...

I also have a new problem with iCloud that I cannot sign into it with my Apple ID and password.

Reset your Apple ID password > Apple - My Apple ID

5 replies

Apr 8, 2014 6:45 PM in response to Carolyn Samit

Carolyn,

Thanks for your reply.

I did change my Apple ID password. This moved me one step closer. Now when the login window for iCloud appears and I try to login, I repeatedly get the message: "You can't sign in at this time. Sign in again." My WiFi is turned on and I get this even if I shut down and then restart. Any thoughts on this?

Thanks,

Rich

Bookmarks disappear every time I log on.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.