Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

upload to specific YouTube channel

I have had a YouTube account for many years. When Google took over, they bothered me to use my Google user info for YouTube. I did whatever they told me to do so they'd go away. Recently, I created a Google+ page, and at some point I guess I made a new YouTube account. I can still get to my old YouTube account, switching to that account once in YouTube, but the default account for uploads seems to be this new YouTube account. So that when I upload from Final Cut Pro X, it keeps going to this new account. My old account seems to be available there as a channel or something, but is has the same username and password, and I am unable to upload directly to this old account or channel or whatever the **** it is. I am sure I am not explaining this terribly well, and part of that is because Google has done such a lousy job of making this user friendly. At any rate, anybody got any idea how I can upload to this specific account or channel? Thanks in advance.

Posted on Apr 8, 2014 9:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 9, 2014 12:39 AM

The easiest way of ensuring troube-free uploading to YouTube is NOT to use that feature.

I always share (export) the file in the appropriate format to the desktop etc. and then manually upload it to YouTube in the good old fashioned way.

2 replies

upload to specific YouTube channel

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.