Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

So I had to replace my iphone (again) but this time my ringtones didn't transfer to my new phone like they did when I restored my first replacement phone. Both times I restored my account from the iCloud

I would just like to know how to get those ringtones, or my money back.

iPhone 4, Windows 7, My second replacement!

Posted on Apr 9, 2014 11:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 9, 2014 11:06 AM

Did you sync your old iPhone with iTunes. If you did, your ringtones will be on your computer. Sync the replaced iPhone and make sure that the Sync Ringtones tab is checked.

I understand that ringtones can only be downloaded from the iTunes store once (unlike other music). That is why they do not appear in iTunes purchases on the iPhone.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 9, 2014 11:06 AM in response to BumbleBee553

Did you sync your old iPhone with iTunes. If you did, your ringtones will be on your computer. Sync the replaced iPhone and make sure that the Sync Ringtones tab is checked.

I understand that ringtones can only be downloaded from the iTunes store once (unlike other music). That is why they do not appear in iTunes purchases on the iPhone.

So I had to replace my iphone (again) but this time my ringtones didn't transfer to my new phone like they did when I restored my first replacement phone. Both times I restored my account from the iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.