Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I sort my photos by size? I need to get rid of those which are too small to print.

Is there a way to sort individual photos in iphoto by size. (I know you can sort photos in finder- picture by size, but mine are in iphoto). I am organizing my thousands of photos into files within iphoto in order to print hundreds. I am finding that many are too small to ever print (20-30kb) , and would like to delete those en masse rather than waste time sorting them, but cannot find a way to do that. Does anyone know if there is a way? It would be a terribly useful function. Also, sorting by size would enable you to resize photos that take massage amounts of room unneccesarily. Thanks for any info.

MacBook, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Apr 9, 2014 1:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 9, 2014 1:38 PM

No there is no way to do this.

Also, sorting by size would enable you to resize photos that take massage amounts of room unneccesarily.

No it wouldn't. There's no way to change the filesize in iPhoto, it always preserves the original file.

1 reply

How can I sort my photos by size? I need to get rid of those which are too small to print.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.