Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't use live listen feature on IPhone to connect to my hearing aid

I just purchased Resound Linx hearing aids. It can be controlled wirelessly from my IPhone . But, one feature "live listen" which allows the IPhone microphone to connect to my aids--put it next to TV, on table in restaurant to hear companions---does not work..I am told access can be accomplished thru a Triple Click on the home button. Doesn't work..can someone help? Thanks

iPhone 5c, iOS 7.1, Resound Linx hearing aid

Posted on Apr 9, 2014 2:13 PM

3 replies

Feb 18, 2017 11:42 AM in response to gnresound

I believe I have the same problem, I know where live listen is... when I select live listen mybhearing aids pause for a few seconds and it connects. The mic on my phone is transmitted to the hearing aid. My problem is after 3 to 4 seconds it automatically turns off ( so when I pressing it connects and the button says end live listen , it then disconnects and says start live listen (even if not pressed)

Jul 28, 2014 3:27 PM in response to Tom lanky

Hi Tom, the “live listen” feature can be found through the Triple Click on the home button functionality. “Start live listen” should be the second line on the Triple Click menu. We’ve included a photo below. If this does not help, please contact us via phone at (888) 735-4327 or email at consumerhelp@gnresound.com and someone will walk you through the steps.

User uploaded file

Can't use live listen feature on IPhone to connect to my hearing aid

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.