Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Final Cut Pro X 10.1 Share m2ts failure

Hi there,

Does anyone else is running to the same problem have the same issue? I am using Final Cut Pro X 10.1.1 and I am trying to edit and share some m2ds 1080p 5.1 recordings. Everytime I try to share they fail and I have tried that with separate recordings and they all fail. One work around seems to do it though, and that is to convert the m2ts to H264 mp4 using handbrake whilst maintaing 1080p + 5.1 surround sound, and then importing it into FCPX and then try to do the modifications I need and then share it using either Master file settings. Is there any other way I could do this without going through handbrake and working on the m2ds file directly.

Another thing which is worth mentioning is that when I change libraries and users the problem persists, however one thing works, although I lose 5.1 surround sound. And that is exporting using Apple Devices 1080p preset which as I mentioned does not allow exporting 5.1 surround sound.

Any thought would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Mac Pro (Early 2009), OS X Mavericks (10.9.2)

Posted on Apr 9, 2014 2:35 PM

There are no replies.

Final Cut Pro X 10.1 Share m2ts failure

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.