Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Storage Space Problems with iPad Mini

I was trying to load an update to Clash of Clans and received repeated error messages that I lacked adequate storage space and that I needed to make changes. I deleted some things and show that I have 12.5 GB of storage avaiable which should be more than enough. Additionally, I can't load the IOS 7.1 update because it requires 2.5 GB of storage...again, I have 12.5 GB per the "About".

Lastly, as I tried to log in I received messages "incorrect entry", it wasn't incorrect, but I played along and I changed the password.

Help, I am trying to fix this and am totally failing.

Thanks in advance!

iOS 7.0.6

Posted on Apr 9, 2014 2:41 PM

1 reply

Apr 9, 2014 2:59 PM in response to Rightousmind

You didn't really say specifically if the password change worked. Did it? And log into where?

The reading that you get on the iPad does not account for any corrupted files or corrupted "other" storage space. You can only see this storage space in iTunes on a computer when the iPad is connected to the computer and with iTunes running.

Read this for some background information.

http://www.gottabemobile.com/2013/11/17/reclaim-storage-space-ios-device/

Storage Space Problems with iPad Mini

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.