Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Change my Apple ID

At the very beginning, I created an Apple ID using my personal email address.

Recelty, I want to use iCloud for notes but an iCloud ID was required.

I wonder if I could change my original Apple ID to an iCloud one, which will be created later.

I may confuse someone, I mean the new iCloud ID will be a totally new one and not related to any Apple devices.

After changing that, the apps that I perchased using the former ID will be remained? Or I have to pay everything one more time, icluding the game records, etc.

Thanks

OS X Mavericks (10.9.2)

Posted on Apr 9, 2014 6:03 PM

1 reply

Apr 9, 2014 6:07 PM in response to Yoonam

I would talk to the Account Security Team and inquire if they can assist you in converting your current Apple ID to an iCloud Apple ID. Because you don't want to end up with two Apple IDs. I say that because all of your content bought with your current Apple ID will always be associated with that ID. Apple does not transfer content from one ID to another ID and Apple does not merge Apple IDs.

Apple ID security issues -

Call Apple Care for your country and ask for the Account Security Team. They can assist you with your issue.

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5699

Change my Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.