Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Garageband update April 9 2014 and plugins

The Garageband update (April 9 2014)...

I make electronic music as a hobby and show my friends for their enjoyment .I bought massive synth about a year ago so i could use it for garageband and not use the as customizable system of garageband stock. I used massive synth on garagband 100% of the time (for synths). I was so exited for the new garageband update so I could step up my overall preformance of my computer and sound quality. Now I cant use plugins for garageband and I didn't spend $200 and not be able to use it. If you can help me that would be great but I might move to ableton or if Logic X if this problem is resoved.

GarageBand (Mac) '11, OS X Mavericks (10.9.2)

Posted on Apr 9, 2014 6:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 9, 2014 6:43 PM

First the old garageband should still be in your Application folder, in a folder called garageband. Apple usually does this when they introduce and completely rewrite of their software.

So does Massive not work in the new garageband or is it you just can't find it?

Did you check Native Instruments site to see if there is a update?

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 9, 2014 6:43 PM in response to bjbenthomas

First the old garageband should still be in your Application folder, in a folder called garageband. Apple usually does this when they introduce and completely rewrite of their software.

So does Massive not work in the new garageband or is it you just can't find it?

Did you check Native Instruments site to see if there is a update?

Garageband update April 9 2014 and plugins

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.