Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help: Unable to access iTunes account

I was downloading some previously purchased apps to my iPad today, then all of a sudden it stopped working. The circle would spin like it was loading, but the progress bar would not advance. On the home page there was an app frame and it said "Waiting" but it would never advance past that.

So I go to my Mac and try to download the same apps, and after a long wait I finally get an error message.

I also tried to access my iTunes account on my Mac, and it won't connect. When I tried to access through my iPad, the rectangular window will pop up but nothing loads, and I just have to close the app completely.

Even logging on this site was troublesome and took a few tries, very peculiar.

I was able to log out and then log back in, on both my iPad and my Mac, but still cannot access my account or download apps.

I have no idea why this would stop working all of a sudden. My guess is I will just have to wait it out, because nothing changed on my end, I was just in the middle of downloading a few apps when it stopped working.

If anyone has any ideas though, please share. The Apple support page was no help.

Mac mini, OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Posted on Apr 9, 2014 7:12 PM

There are no replies.

Help: Unable to access iTunes account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.