Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can't I tell Siri "No" to stop dialing a wrong number? It's embarrassing to keep telling the same people over and over that I mistakenly dialed their number. Even if I yell "stop" or "no" it keeps dialing. Very frustrating.

Why can't I tell Siri "No" to stop dialing a wrong number? It's embarrassing to keep telling the same people over and over that I mistakenly dialed their number. Even if I yell "stop" or "no" it keeps dialing. Very frustrating. Even very simple names. And I talk on the phone for a living. Which is why I need to use Siri to save me time. I speak very clearly. Because of this problem, I've had to even add special code letters before people's names to increase the chances of Siri getting it right, which is only about 70% of the time.

iPhone 5, iOS 7.1

Posted on Apr 10, 2014 3:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 10, 2014 5:14 AM

That is not a feature of Siri. Submit your feedback requesting such a feature directly to Apple using the appropriate link on the Feedback page:

http://www.apple.com/feedback

Note that yelling at the phone does not improve the chances that Siri will understand you.

1 reply

Why can't I tell Siri "No" to stop dialing a wrong number? It's embarrassing to keep telling the same people over and over that I mistakenly dialed their number. Even if I yell "stop" or "no" it keeps dialing. Very frustrating.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.