Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sync itunes to ipad

Every time I transfer photos from my pc to ipad it overwrites all my other downloaded photos - I guess a problem with the set up my sync - any ideas please?

iPad, Windows 7

Posted on Apr 10, 2014 5:10 AM

2 replies

Apr 10, 2014 7:16 AM in response to DeeL64

That is how it works. Photos that you sync from your computer to your iPad can't be deleted directly in the Photos app, instead they are deleted by not including them in the next photo sync - so you need to select and sync all the photos that you want on the iPad in each photo sync.

If your photos are in different places on your computer so you can't select them all in one go, and/or you want the ability to be able to delete them directly on your iPad or move them between albums, then there are third-party photo management apps such as Photo Manager Pro (app's help pages) which allow you greater control - that app allows you to copy different folders from your computer without replacing what is already in the app, and you can delete or move photos between albums (it can also copy photos to/from the Photos app).

Sync itunes to ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.