Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem with scale effect in Keynote

I've been using the "Move and Scale" effect for some time. Not sure what changed, but when it plays in my presentations now, the image moves and scales as usual, but then reverts to the original size when all the effects on the slide are complete. Does anyone know what might be going on? Thanks so much!

iMac, Mac OS X (10.4.6)

Posted on Apr 10, 2014 6:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 11, 2014 6:07 AM

I have three images that I want to highlight individually in my presentation. I would like each image to scale up when I speak to that issue and then back to its original size when I'm through highlighting. I can get the first image to scale up, but I can't figure out how to get it to scale back down to its original size so that I can move on to the second image and hopefully do the same. When it scales down, it dissapears from the slide.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 11, 2014 6:07 AM in response to dcc76

I have three images that I want to highlight individually in my presentation. I would like each image to scale up when I speak to that issue and then back to its original size when I'm through highlighting. I can get the first image to scale up, but I can't figure out how to get it to scale back down to its original size so that I can move on to the second image and hopefully do the same. When it scales down, it dissapears from the slide.

Problem with scale effect in Keynote

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.