Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Couldn't even enroll for iOS Developer Program

Dear all,

I am new to this and am just trying to my mobile app to app store for free download, hence I need to enroll the iOS Developer Program to do so.

Filled in the enrollment form, the clicked "continue" at the page: https://developer.apple.com/ios/enroll/reviewEnrollment.action

The the following is shown:

We are unable to process your request.

An unknown error occurred. Please try again.

Tried numerous times repeatedly but still no luck. I have sent enquiry to support email but no response was received so far. Is there any way that I can proceed?

Posted on Apr 10, 2014 9:08 AM

15 replies

Apr 18, 2014 6:48 AM in response to GSHEK

I have been trying to enroll now for over a week and always encountered the same problem! I called the support hotline and I have been told that they were already aware of that problem. In fact they stated that their technical staff is working on the problem.

The problem itself seems to be the fact that you are unable to select the state (function is greyed out) when filling in your postal address in the registration form. This finally leads to an error when trying to proceed.

However - this problem is known since over a week now. I can´t believe that Apple is unable to fix a minor bug on a registration form?!?

Apr 19, 2014 8:23 PM in response to Kelly Blues

Select for what?

I got below message when I purchase is complete:

Your purchase is pending.

You've already placed an order on the Apple Online Store for this item, which may take several minutes to process. Once your purchase is complete, you will receive an activation confirmation from Apple Developer Program Support.

Actuality, I have waiting for the "Activation Confirmation" over 2880 minutes (2days), and got nothing.

Only receive the Credit Card bill in 60 minutes.

I am very angry now.

Jun 9, 2014 7:28 AM in response to GSHEK

I was facing the same issue kept trying 4-5 times....the state option was grayed out. This is what worked for me. I was logged into my apple account on their page. I closed it and opened this link

https://developer.apple.com/devcenter/ios/index.action

It opened the page with me logged in. On the right hand side there is a heading that says IOS Developer Program....i guess it said enroll or buy....as now it shows status and FAQ's. it took me to the page to either login(here it showed my apple id and asked if I want to use it.) or create a new apple id. I came back to the enrollment form. Filled in all my details as before with the State dropdown box still grayed out. I clicked continue and it worked.

Not sure if it worked because i was already logged it and went for the enrollment from the link I pasted above. Let me know if it works for you guys 🙂.

Couldn't even enroll for iOS Developer Program

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.