Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i have a mac osx version 10.6.8 no windows and i am trying to install a program but keep getting can not run in dos mode ( the disk says on back works on intel mac with parallels or vm fusion) is this program not compatible with my mac?

i have a mac osx version 10.6.8 no windows installed and i am trying to install a program but keep getting can not run in dos mode ( the disk says on back works on intel mac with parallels or vm fusion) is this program not compatible with my mac?

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.8), i dont think i have windows

Posted on Apr 10, 2014 8:57 AM

2 replies

i have a mac osx version 10.6.8 no windows and i am trying to install a program but keep getting can not run in dos mode ( the disk says on back works on intel mac with parallels or vm fusion) is this program not compatible with my mac?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.