Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot uninstall I tunes. In control panel add and remove programs it will not give me the option to remove any of the I tunes. In program files it tells me access denied to remove any of the related items. I have tried using the removal methods from i tu

My i tunes will not work at all. I have tried all the steps given to remove my I tunes player but in my control panel, add and remove programs it does not give me an option to remove any of the apple/ I tunes. I tried to go to program files and remove all the files but access is denied. This all started about 1 1/2 years ago and with every i tunes update i got more and more errors or problems until it stopped working. At one time i could remove and reinstall i tunes to try to fix it but now i cannot do anything. I believe one of the last was i could not open i tune because it was being used or was on another network, not 100% sure its been so long and frustrating I quit trying 6 months ago. Hopefully someones got some help !!!

Thanks I appreciate your time; Philip

Windows XP

Posted on Apr 10, 2014 10:01 AM

1 reply

Cannot uninstall I tunes. In control panel add and remove programs it will not give me the option to remove any of the I tunes. In program files it tells me access denied to remove any of the related items. I have tried using the removal methods from i tu

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.