Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airport Utility can't find my airport express

I've recently set up an airport express for a wireless network. I have a server running on this network, and because of that, i have previously done some editing through airport utility for windows (windows 8.1)... Today, i had to make some aditional changes, but the airport utility can't seem to find the server.

I have tried to connect to it both wirelessly and through LAN, but without luck. I still have access to the webpage through it's IP both locally and from another network, so the connection seem to be doing fine. Furthermore, i am connected to the same Airport as i't writing this - no problems there.

The reason why i'm lost is because i have no clues to go on what so ever. I can ping 10.0.1.1, i can access the website (10.0.1.4) and i have access to the internet (both outwards, as i'm browsing the net, and inwards, as i can access my website from a remote location). There aren't any problems at all, except for the fact that the utility can't find the airport.

I have tried restarting the utility.

I am affraid to reset the airport as all my changes will be lost, and i will have to make massive changes to my server setup as well.

Any indeas will be greatly appreciated.

Windows 8

Posted on Apr 10, 2014 10:59 AM

There are no replies.

Airport Utility can't find my airport express

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.