Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

music is not transferred to iphone

I purchased music in the Apple iTunes store and it has been transferred without issue from my mac to the iPad but not to the iPhone 5S. I use iTunes match and the settings of the iphone and the ipad are the same. Any hint is welcome! Thanks!

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.1

Posted on Apr 10, 2014 11:51 AM

3 replies

Apr 12, 2014 10:32 AM in response to PeterleD

Hi PeterleD,

Thanks for visiting Apple Support Communities.

It sounds like newly purchased songs are not appearing on all of your devices, even though you subscribe to iTunes Match.

You can use the "Some songs appear to be missing from iTunes Match" section of this article as a starting point for troubleshooting this behavior:

iTunes Store: Troubleshooting iTunes Match

http://support.apple.com/kb/ts4054

Best Regards,

Jeremy

Apr 13, 2014 2:35 AM in response to jeremy_v

Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for your reply!

Actually it was not an issue with DRM rights - I had to go on the iPhone to the iTunes store app and then under

More>purchase items select the option "not on iPhone" and then just choose download all

It looks like this is something what can happen from time to time. I got the hint to use the iTunes Store app from a friend.

Thanks anyway!

music is not transferred to iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.