Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

garageband stuck on pitch analysis

Hi

i have a garageband project from 6.0.5 and want to load it on 10.0.2 but it starts with pitch analysis and when the progress bar is at the end it keeps on rolling with the nirvana wheel, but i cannot continue or stop it!

Any hints how to start Garageband without loading my last project or to disable pitch analyisis ?

iMac, OS X Mavericks (10.9.2), 21,5 Zoll, Ende 2009 3.06 GHz Intel

Posted on Apr 10, 2014 3:02 PM

1 reply

Jul 8, 2014 1:18 PM in response to sk8connection

I have this problem as well, did you find a solution?

Opening an older project that was then automatically duplicated by Garageband 10.0.2, there is a pitch analysis progress bar that automatically opens for a particular clip but when it completes, it won't close and I am unable to work on the project. Force quit is the only exit. Looking at the package contents of the garageband file makes me think that there is something I should trash, I'm just not sure what.

Mac Pro 6 core 2014, all software up to date

garageband stuck on pitch analysis

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.