Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Since I have upgraded to Windows 8.1, my iCloud calendar will not sync with Outlook 2010. Any suggestions on how to fix?

Since I have upgraded to Windows 8.1, my iCloud calendar will not sync with Outlook 2010. Any suggestions on how to fix? I have signed out of iCloud on my PC and signed back in, reestablished the mail, contacts, calendar and tasks with outlook option and then opened outlook again and setup icloud as a calendar. Still no luck. Please help!

iPhone 5s

Posted on Apr 11, 2014 7:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 11, 2014 8:45 AM

Go through the troubleshooting steps under "Troubleshooting on Microsoft Windows (Microsoft Outlook)" here: http://support.apple.com/kb/TS3999. In particular, make sure the iCloud Outlook Add-in is active.

5 replies

Nov 3, 2014 6:26 AM in response to bonzon

I also cannot sync my outlook with Itunes. Not since getting IOS 8. I have tried everything - twice - hundreds of hours.. it simply does not work anylonger. Migrating to Google calendar - because I have no choice. I thought 8.01 or 8.02 would fix the synching issue - but it does nothing - Itunes believes its synching just fine (albiet a LONG time waiting to get through the sync process) but nothing is changed on either calendar (or contacts) when its done.

Wish there was mailing list or an announcement place where I could find out when it starts working again... (although - if they do fix it - I may well have moved on to another system and just be done).

Nov 13, 2014 11:24 AM in response to bonzon

Hi,

I tried this after suffering the same issue with my iPhone calendar not synching with my Outlook Exchange account(used for work):

1. Close the calendar app on your iPhone
  2. In Settings, go to Mail, Contact, Calendars.
  3. Select the Exchange account.
  4. set the Calendars toggle to off (push to the left)
  5. Open your calendar app
  6. Verify that the Exchange calendar has been deleted.
  7. Close the calendar app
  8. Return to Settings, go to Mail, Contact, Calendars.
  9. Set the Calendars toggle to on (push to the right-green)
  10. In Settings, go to Mail, Contact, Calendars, select Fetch new data
  11. Set your Exchange account to Push
  12. Open your calendar app. You should see your Exchange calendar entries populate your calendar in a minute or two.

You should be able to revert your Exchange account to Fetch to save battery life afterwards.

Cheers

Since I have upgraded to Windows 8.1, my iCloud calendar will not sync with Outlook 2010. Any suggestions on how to fix?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.