Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am trying to download a TV show for my son on to his Ipod touch. We have enough money in his account, but when the show he wants appears, the icon to purchase does not light up and allow us to purchase?

Trying to download a tv show for my son onto his IPod Touch. We have plenty of money in his account, but when the video purchase price icon comes up , it does not light up to be able to purchase it. Any suggestions?

iPod touch

Posted on Apr 11, 2014 8:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 11, 2014 9:22 AM

Two things possible:

- The format is is not compatible with the iPod. On the 4G and 5G can play HD videos

- There are Restrictions set that prevent download the video. Go to Settings>General>Restrictions and check

2 replies

I am trying to download a TV show for my son on to his Ipod touch. We have enough money in his account, but when the show he wants appears, the icon to purchase does not light up and allow us to purchase?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.