Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi, I can't get access through the yahoo .after 5sec the page about update flash player is open and i download setup.exe but can't install. and one more thing, on iPhone 5s there is also some problem about yahoo mail server.

Hi, I can't get access through the yahoo .after 5sec the page about update flash player is open and i download setup.exe but can't install. and one more thing, on iPhone 5s there is also some problem about yahoo mail server.

MacBook Air, OS X Mavericks (10.9.2)

Posted on Apr 11, 2014 10:22 AM

5 replies

Apr 11, 2014 12:55 PM in response to NurHasanova

The only place you should be obtaining a flash player update is from either Adobe Flashplayer Download, or System Preferences > Flash panel > Advanced > Check for Updates. Note that the Adobe site has an install button, but that only just downloads the installer.

All browsers and System Preferences need to be quit before installing Adobe Flash Player. If you chose the first approach above, the icon next to your Trash icon in the Dock is the Downloads folder alias. If you click on this, you will see the Adobe Flash Player installer listed at the bottom. Single-click that to get started. When you are done, right-click on the Flash Player Installer mounted to your Desktop, and eject it.

Apr 11, 2014 11:34 PM in response to NurHasanova

Your router has been compromised:http://hackersnewsbulletin.com/2014/03/hackers-hacked-300000-wireless-routers-ch eck-now.html

There's NO SUCH THING as "Flash Player Pro".

User uploaded file

IF... you can "flash" the router and reinstall the firmware (not all makes and models have this option), you can avoid replacing it. Otherwise, you're out some hardware, but this ISN'T a software thing.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.