Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I keep my stabilization effect from randomly disappearing from my video effects window?

So I am editing .r3d proxies from RedCine in FCPX and I am putting stabilization effects on some of the clips. Once I do that and continue to work in the same project, then go back to the clips I added the effect to and the stabilization effects are either unchecked, in which case I have to check and re-render it, or completely missing, in which case I have to copy the effects setting, find the original clip in the event brower replace the edited clip with the original, copy the settings and the stabilization effect reappers. This ONLY happens with the stabilization effect. Nothing else goes missing or gets "unchecked." Transform is fine, crop is fine, etc. Anyone know what's going on with this it wastes a lot of unnecesarry time.

Final Cut Pro X, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.3)

Posted on Apr 11, 2014 1:10 PM

1 reply

How do I keep my stabilization effect from randomly disappearing from my video effects window?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.