Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My I phone is in a reboot loop.

Hi my iPhone is running IOS 7.1 and it is ran out of battery. So I plugged it in to a wall charger to charge it and it did the normal apple symbol then about 2 seconds of that it shut of again. Then it does the same thing, turning on and turning of. I left it there for a will and it was still doing the same ting when I got back about 3 hours later. So I plugged it into my computer and it did not register on itunes. It gave me a warning that said, "Unplug the device using too much power to re-enable USB device."

iPhone 5, iOS 7.1

Posted on Apr 11, 2014 2:07 PM

3 replies

Apr 20, 2014 2:41 PM in response to Berlinwall30

Hey Berlinwall30,

Both of these articles have steps for this error.

iOS: Troubleshooting USB-related alerts when syncing

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS5254?viewlocale=en_US

Resolve specific iTunes update and restore errors

http://support.apple.com/kb/ts3694#2000

Check USB connections

Related errors: 13, 14, 1600, 1601, 1602, 1603, 1604, 1611, 1643-1650, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2005, 2006, 2009, 4000, 4005, 4013, 4014, 4016, “invalid response,” and being prompted to restore again after a restore completes.

If there’s an issue with the USB port, cable, dock, or hub, or if the device becomes disconnected during restore, try troubleshooting the USB connection, then troubleshooting your security software.

To narrow down the issue, you can also change up your hardware:

• Use another USB cable.
  • Plug your cable into a different USB port on your computer.
  • Try a different dock connector (or no dock).
  • Add (or remove) a USB hub between your device and computer.
  • Connect your computer directly to your Internet source, with no routers, hubs, or switches.

If you checked your connections and are still seeing the error message, check for hardware issues.

Have a nice day,

Mario

My I phone is in a reboot loop.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.