Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have continuous problems with my iPad Mini, and it is getting worse! Newstand application keep pausing or crashing, websites keep hanging first time in but then open fine the second time, and I have problems with applictions crashing.

I have continuous problems with my iPad Mini, and it is getting worse! Newstand application keep pausing or crashing, websites keep hanging first time in but then open fine the second time, and I have problems with applictions crashing. Has anyone experienced similar problems and any suggestions?

iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular (MM), iOS 7.1

Posted on Apr 11, 2014 2:30 PM

2 replies

Apr 11, 2014 3:00 PM in response to steveb25

Has the device always behaved this way? Did this start as a result of an update to the iOS software? If the problem is that bad, you should probably restore the iOS software and then restore from a backup. If that fails, restore as new and rebuild the device. If that fails, it's time for a trip to an Apple Store to let them have a look at the iPad.

Use iTunes to restore your iOS device to factory settings

I have continuous problems with my iPad Mini, and it is getting worse! Newstand application keep pausing or crashing, websites keep hanging first time in but then open fine the second time, and I have problems with applictions crashing.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.