Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi Apple! My iphone 4g has restored and I can't retrieve the account. I have tried the password renewal that will be send on my mail but unfortunately my mail has been deactivated also.what is your solution for this kind of cases? This is so unfair.

Hi Apple! My iphone 4g has restored and I can't retrieve the account. I have tried the password renewal that will be send on my mail but unfortunately my mail has been deactivated also.what is your solution for this kind of cases? This is so unfair.

iPhone 4, iOS 7.1

Posted on Apr 11, 2014 6:37 PM

2 replies

Apr 11, 2014 6:43 PM in response to ephraim255

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5312

If you established a rescue email address, there will be a link on the "Passwords & Security" page of id.apple.com. Clicking the link will send the reset to your rescue email address (NOTE: This is not the same address as your Apple ID email)

If there is no link on the page, then you didn't establish a rescue email address. Contact AppleCare at 800.694.7466, and ask for account security. You will need to answer some questions to verify your identity, AND you will need access to a computer to generate a temporary support pin.

HTH

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.