Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

All Documents Numbers, Pages & Keynote missing after update Apps, What's the solutions for that problem?

Dear Apple Lovers,

I am using ipad 2 Wifi + 3G 64 GB, I had updated my ipad from ios 4.1.3 to ios 7.0.1 three week ago.

After that All aplication and all file can be opened properly well.

The problem came after I updated Keynote, Pages & Numbers, all files could not be opened & all file name is change from alphabetical to numerical. All file content 2 type of file, 1 BuildVersionHistory and the other one is index.

User uploaded file User uploaded file User uploaded file

if i open the file ... spreadsheet can't be imported... the file format is invalid

or in Pages...

document can't be imported... the file format is invalid... User uploaded file User uploaded file

If I want to share that document via icloud ... Can't Send Spreadsheet.. To send this spreadsheet, open it in Numbers for iOS first.

In other case... I create a new file in Pages, Numbers or Keynote.. but all the new files can't view in Tab Apps when my ipad is connected to my mac pro via iTunes. If I create a file using other aplication (example using DocToGo), a new file that is created can be seen directly in iTunes Tab Apps DocToGo.

in this morning when i open Numbers all my files are disappear including new file without the reason at all, please give me the best solution. I need your help very very urgent.... since my working datas is very very important.

Thanks and Best Wishes,

Asdans

iPad 2, iOS 7.1

Posted on Apr 11, 2014 11:29 PM

There are no replies.

All Documents Numbers, Pages & Keynote missing after update Apps, What's the solutions for that problem?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.