Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

what does really mean UIwebView on Iphone?

my iphone was hacked and i just reset the factory settings to get "the new iphone" . My fb has been hacked as well and yahoo account.i m just curious..i ve heard so many stories about hacking through wifi.anyway can t find out hows that possible while my wifi is secured.And after i ve found out and i saw the fact of being hacking..which is horrible..i could find a way to get back my fb account and i checked my trusted browsers..over there i saw a very wierd device called UIWEBVIEW on iPHONE. and i watched all the trials, i just could understand its about developer programming.like through an app my fb could be accesed.so that must be a very curious mind..not so sure if this Uiwebview is beyond of my fb hacking ..but anyway is very frustrating. i felt my iphone insecure the time when its vibrating for nothing..just vibrating (not baterry ,not a call ,not a reminder,not a note..nothing!And also especially when i can t find out ..whats really about.whatever i ll look for nothing will tell me clear whats really about.and if there are people who knows about won't tell u anything .And since i could get my fb back i can t add my mobile as textmessaging to be announced when somebody is trying to access my fb account .since the time my fb has been hacked. I am really curious.It was told that the android just fixed the iphone.well if i am close to an android who knows ..my ip adress .is this able to acces my mobile?so this is the question.there is a possibility to use UIWEBVIEW from an android to (on) an iphone?

Another question.its about Icloud and apple id.I ve kept my aple id after i got these problems but i just deleted my icloud account.not sure if itwas helpfull but i just started to not like these app. I mention that on my iphone i hv no app through i can get connected to fb .I m using youtube time to time on a regular browser.not even Safari.and when i m sharing a stuff on smth i m using IOS not even the fb app on iphone.

.After i ve created an apple id for my iphone..i just felt so insecure ..i just felt like Fndmyiphone actually is so helpfull for another apps.And all i wanna know it is..this UiWEBVIEW can really get my iphone addicted to a windows? i would please to let me know some informations about these.because i am living in Romania and i ve asked so many people about but nobody knows...s i told you and there s nothing which can help me here about my hacked iphone .here there is no police for normal people as i am!Thank you!

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.1

Posted on Apr 11, 2014 11:35 PM

There are no replies.

what does really mean UIwebView on Iphone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.